Monday, October 24, 2011

Katy Perry Knows All

Dear Anyone Who is Frustrated with the Outcome of Saturday Night (AWFOSN),

     It seems like everyone was really bummed about homecoming, with the exclusion of Sofa Asparagus(heehee). So, I think it's easy to say the song of the day/weekend is Wish You the Worst by Katy Perry. It's an unreleased song, so look it up on YouTube if you want to know the whole song. But really, the song can be summed by the lyrics "Let me be the first to wish you the worst".

     I know every single person has felt this way at least once in their life. Either your date ditched you for another girl, ditched you in general, ignored you, danced with your friends and acted like he did nothing wrong, or brought another girl but flirted with you anytime she turned her head. In any case, you probably want to wish a certain boy/girl the worst. And go for it. Be the first. See where it gets you. Most likely no where, but hey, that's better than backwards. Personally, I want to wish someone the best if it's related to me, but if it's with another person, then I definitely want to wish them the worst. And I mean worst.

     The chorus goes a little something like this:
           "Let me be the first to wish you the worst
           'Cuz i think you deserve each other
            Let me be the curse that creeps under your skin
            And when your heart caves in
            And you wish she was me again."
          "Someone had to tell the truth, and
            I'm always honest."

     Those are my favorite  lines of the song. I'm always very honest when I'm mad. Thus, the tendency to wish you the worst. But for anyone feeling this way, I wish you the best and urge you to wish them the worst.

                                                                           Lots of Love,
                                                                                     B

No comments:

Post a Comment