Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hi Friendsies!!

So, I think I'm going to use a new concept on my new posts:acually making sense. Confession: the reason I usually do don't make sense is because no one will understand any mean or sad or happy remarks I make if I'm speaking gibberish. For example: kutomba wewe=old post worthy. I'm mad=new post worthy. But, honestly I'm happy. Couldn't be happier. I'm not mad at all.

The reason:Today, I just jammed out. I'll admit, it was to Fearless by Taylor Swift. Beautifully known and loved. I guess I love it because I can relate. But everyone can relate to Taylor Swift. Katy played guitar and I sang my heart out to Fearless. I'm not saying I can sing by any means, I'm just saying I enjoy. Honestly, everyone has that one person in their life they would do anything for. While I would like to think I've found mine, I know for a fact I haven't. But I like the chase. However, I do have someone that I would dance in a storm in my best dress for. It might be me, it might not be.

Does being willing to risk it all for someone make you fearless or just infatuated? Because, right now, no one can really be in love. To me, being fearless means doing what you think is right no matter what other people think. I love the idea of Fearless so much, and I totally support fairytales and want one, but I have a problem. That's the one thing that, whenever I get close to, I crush it. I dont mean to, but it happens. And I'd really like to change that, but right now, I don't have the time.

I'll be back with more insight and deepness later! Thank you for the views!!

Lahhhvveeee,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment