Saturday, July 9, 2011

My First Post: Snoop Dogg

Hello Few Followers,

After trying for an hour to write a post, I finally learned how to. Honestly, I have no idea why someone as technologically unadvanced as I should write a blog. Probably because I thoroughly enjoy talking about myself and usually no one wants to listen. Like who wants to listen to this: I love Snoop Dogg. Not just the "Oh, I jam to his songs" love, but the "I hope with all my heart that I can marry him" type of love. Some call that true love. The thing is, I never will meet him, so I'll just continue to talk about him. To me, that's important. Also, I don't understand why some people find it so hard to believe that an over the shoulder purse can carry: hand sanitizer, facial mister, bandaids, hair clips/rubberbands, headbands, nail clippers, nail file, nail polish, bag of lip gloss, compact mirror, mascara, gum, mints, a camera, a chunky phone, and a Tide to go stick. Actually, I do understand why people find that hard to believe. Probably because it's really impressive. So I just brought it up to brag about my packing skills. See, I think I'm interesting, how American. But are my jokes funny? To me,ohhh yes, but to others I come across as corny and unoriginal. What a hindered self view! I'll post another worthless story tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment