Sunday, July 10, 2011

Apparently I Enjoy Looking Sick

First of all, I would like to say that words with multiple meanings confuse me so much. So, to make this easier on you, I will clarify: in this post, sick is used to mean ill, not awesome.
I wear headbands all the time. My favorite kind are super thick headbands. I think they're trendy and are a great fix on bad hair days. Because they make life so much easier, they are, according to my friends, my signature look.


While most of my girl friends understand them,my guy friends don't. One of them asked me if I wore them because I was sick. "Yes, I know I'm cool. So I guess my headband proves it," I said. But he meant sick as in ill. Which I am not. So I was offended. I guess some people don't understand simplicity.
The moral of this story(I swear it has one, or so I'd like to think it does) is that you should should not ask someone a possibly digressing question if you don't know what the answer will be. Like don't ask someone if they are pregnant if they aren't. Or don't ask someone if their outfit is a joke. Because it might not be. And don't ask someone with a red neck if they listen to Billy Currington all day. They could just be sunburned.
Why is this important? Because I'm saving you you from an awkward situation.


*******NEW SECTION*****
Word of the day: Jim jams- jitters or nerves. Barbara had a bad case of the jim jams before her performance. Not to be confused with pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment