Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mash Up Day....I Heart Ombre!

Hello People of This World,

     My most sincere apologies for not posting in ages! this girl right here got too busy! The song of the day/week/lifetime/ I forgot to blog is/are the following: The whole Fearless album by Taylor Swift(especially White Horse and You're Not Sorry), I Thought I Saw Your Face Today by She & Him, and In The Dark by Dev.
    
      Let us start by discussing the obvious: why Taylor Swift is relatable. A) Who doesn't have guy problems? B) Who doesn't want to talk about them but at the same time hates talking about it? C) Who doesn't like country music? Answers: No one. Every single person likes someone and won't admit, or will overtly admit. I chose White Horse because it is pretty, but I chose You're Not Sorry because I know for a fact that a lot of people just say sorry without meaning it. Example: "I'm sorry I lied to you." Meaning: Don't be mad at me, you know you love me and I enjoy manipulating you. People just stink. It's that easy. Staples.

     I Thought I Saw Your Face Today was chosen because of a two lines that just strike me. "The cars and freeways implore me to stay way out from this place". I hate cars/car accidents/ any vehicles besides legs. If a car is going to hit you, you should move. Easy analysis. The other line is "I find things are beautiful in things that are ephemeral(short-lived). For me, this is very true. I always like someone, then when things go right, I crush it. I can't help it, I just find beauty in the ephemeral.

     In The Dark by Dev is just a great dance party song and creepy/funny song. I love it.

     And what I've been wanting to post.......OMBRE!!! Forget monochrome( Kidding! Never forget monochrome, worship monochrome), Ombre is the new trend nowadays kiddos. Its like fading in a color family. If you want an example, google Ombre hair or Ombre nails, or just look at my nails! I rock the ombre.

                                                       Adios Y Vayo Con Dios!
                                                                          Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment