Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Begging You....NEW!!!!!

Dear Readers:

     First off, I love y'all! Thank you for all the views! I love to write so I'm glad my blog is getting views. So, I'm going to stick with the making sense thing again today, and, *gasp*, probably forever. That's right, forevsss. So, I'm also going to tell you that this is not a drama or gossip or anything like that blog. I apologize in advance if that's what you were expecting. And if you're not willing to branch out from that theme, then don't read on. But please do if you're an open person!

****NEW THEME****
     As of today technically yesterday, I'm going to have a Song of the Day blog and write about it. And no, I don't mean like the notes or pitch. Like the meaning and relating it to life. Today, the song is Oscar Meyer Wiener Scar Tissue by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. If you don't know who they are, get out of my life. Kidding, kidding. The song is not emo or anything about medical injuries/surgeries/of that nature.

     The reason I like the song: Every single person has that thing they want to say. And, right as they are about to say it, their fear kicks in and they say something sarcastic or know-it-all-ish. This song describes that situation in a non obvious, non annoying complaining girl way. Sorry, Taylor. For me, it's the moment of "I'm about to tell someone how I feel". How exciting, right? Liberating and all that jazz. And the enjoyment you get from imagining everything that could come out of it (I typically only think of the positives). Then, right as your going to free your soul..BOOM...You make a snide comment or sarcastic remark and ruin the moment. Ruining the moment is having a moment right now. It kinda stinks.

     Then, the regret kicks in. And I mean kicks in overtime. Now, here I am, living out the chorus line, "With the birds I'll share this lonely view". I'm definitely sharing my lonely view with you. You are now birds to me. Kidding, kidding.  Right now, it seems like everyone is either "madly in love", heartbroken, or a happy medium. All the bases are covered, right? Wrong. There is still a ton of gray matter. I mean it. A ton. And, I'm classifying myself in that gray matter. You can think that means whatever you want. If you're reading this and you know me, then you know who/what I mean.

     The song also talks about a Southern girl, which, I am. By birth of course. Maybe not others reasons. I definitely don't have a drawwwwlllll y'awwwllllll. (Said ironically).

       But really, I highly recommend the song. Listen to it!!!!!!!! For me....

                                                                Bye Bye Butterfly,
                                                                               B
     

No comments:

Post a Comment